Retailing: Integrated Retail Management 3e
With 2020 Update: The Pandemic's Lasting Impact on Retailing
Denise T. Ogden Ph.D. James R. Ogden Ph.D.
Penn State University-Lehigh Valley Kutztown University
Digital options start at $39.95 Print + Digital Bundle start at $49.95
Supplements: Instructor’s Resource Guide, Test Bank (4000+ Questions!) formatted for the major LMS platforms,
650 PowerPoint Slides, and New additions with 3e:
+ Video Labs with Assignments: Gratis
+ Quizlet Study Set (Self-scoring Quizzes, Flash Cards, and other Study Apps): $9.95
3 Updates since 3e was published:
1. Now includes a 2020 Update: The Pandemic's Lasting Impact on Retailing (see Sample Chapter for the update)
2. Now available in our upgraded eBook reader that includes online/offline access and other enhancements
3. Same great price and student options since originally published
3 Quick Things about 3e:
1. Originally signed and developed by McGraw-Hill, Ogden & Ogden 3e is a concise text that
covers strategic issues in retail with an eye on financial considerations and operations management.
2. Ogden & Ogden is gaining momentum: our adoption list keeps growing each year. Adopters like that steps involved
in retailing are tied together through an Integrated Retail Management Plan.
3. Users also like that e-tailing is integrated throughout the text. Includes cases.
*Suggested for initial review, if you are so inclined. Digital samples help keep our textbooks affordable. If you like what you see, but prefer print for a deeper review, we'll follow up with a paperback review copy.