New Publication: This is the first introductory finance text with a solid sustainability focus.
"I used the text this winter quarter in a 1-credit class as a test and students loved it!"
Professor Randy Beavers Seattle Pacific University
Financial Managing for a Sustainable World
Frank M. Werner, Ph.D Fordham University
James A.F. Stoner, Ph.D Fordham University
Digital Options start at $39.95
Print + Digital Bundles start at $49.95
Supplements: Solutions Manual, Lecture Slides, Test Item File formatted for
major LMS platforms, Web-based Appendices and Cases
3 Quick Things about this new title:
1. This book is based on Fundamentals of FInancial Managing, 4th edition.
2. The authors added a lot of sustainability content and removed some traditional finance content
that we thought was detrimental to sustainability.
3. The authors believe it is important to let people know upfront that this is the
first introductory finance text with a solid sustainability focus.
Textbook Media's Pandemic Plan
1. New Upgraded Version of our eBook Reader; now includes offline access
2. Improved Fulfillment Process for
Faster Delivery of Print
3. Hold the line on 2019 Prices for Fall 2020
* Suggested for initial review, if you are so inclined. Digital Samples help keep our prices affordable. If you like what you see, we'll be happy to follow up with a paperback copy.